Yay! I received SMU's call yesterday afternoon to go for their Business School interview! *claps and dances around*
Yeah I know Im acting like a crazy woman cause I should already be expecting their phonecall and there's nothing exciting about it, but somehow I just feel happy that at least they called me! And there's a glimmer of hope heehee. Okay so my interview will be this friday evening. I better do well to make up for my results (:
Went for BBQ yesterday with Thomas' agency at this super hugeeeee chalet at Pasir Ris (:
Reached office super early today cos there was morning PM (Yesyes!). Although morning prayer meetings cause me to wake up super early in the morning and I get sleepy and stuff, but I loveeee weekday PMs because it starts off my day well, feels super good. Wellwell, although I've been sleeping very little for the past few days, feeling tired and unwell, but Im glad the PM charged me up for the day!
OHYAH. Just wanna say Happy Birthday to myself! Chervelle turned one year old yesterday, hahaha.
Im feeling rather happy today because of....... Heh, dont tell you.
:D